- Represent the interests of all home health and staffing organizations in New York State;
- Foster a network of strong regional Chapters;
- Be the primary educational and informational authority for the industry;
- Encourage member participation in educating legislative and regulatory agencies to issues affecting the health care industry;
- Support membership in the development of sound business practices and ensure integrity in the management of human, technological and financial resources;
- Develop and advocate for policies and programs which set the industry standards for quality and excellence in patient care services; and
- Design and promote home care and community-based programs to carry the industry into the future.
Mission adopted by HCP Board of Directors, 1992.